Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Stephen made Valentine's wonderful for both me and Alana, He is so sweet and very thoughtful. He made a fort with Alana and popped popcorn and we enjoyed watching "Smurfs" (a favorite of Alana and Stephen) in the fort. Alana LOVED it. Then he surprised us with a wonderful fondue dinner and of course candlelight Ice cream. We had a wonderful day. Thanks Stephen we love you so much.

2 comments:

Janille said...

SOME ONE IS GETTING BIG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You look so cute! When do you find out what your having? Stephen is so sweet! I'm glad you had a good day!

Ashlee said...

Look at your tiny little belly! Ya look super cute! Ah im so excited for you guys. When do you get to find out what it is? I can't wait. I'll have to make you something and send it your way so let me know! You have a great husband who loves you both so much! What a good guy!