Friday, February 20, 2009

Crib Set



Several of you have asked to see the crib set I made so here it is.


4 comments:

Syme Family said...

That is so cute. How did you sew all those that fast. Lately Robyn won't let me sew. Any time I try to sit down to sew she just whines but she hates to sit on my lap when I'm sewing. I think she just knows I'm not paying attention to her.
Is Alana excited to have a baby brother. Or does she not really know what's going on.

Janille said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!

Tracey said...

That is really, really cute! I like the owl. I'm excited for you that you're having a boy, this family needs some more boys!

Andrea said...

natalie...you have quite the talent! your owls are adorable!!! those crib sets were so fun to make! thanks for all the help with mine :)