Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

We went in today and had our ultrasound, We are having a little boy! We are very excited and everything looks good and healthy so I hope we will both continue to be blessed with health throughout this pregnancy.

11 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yeah! That's super exciting! So are you going to name him Max? Ah i'm so excited for ya. Boys are sooo much fun! Well any kids are really right??

Syme Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see what he's going to look like. You'll have to show me the bumper pads you make him.
Love ya!

Cindy said...

CONGRATS! Now Alana will have a little brother to dress up in girl clothes....j/k. Anyway, we are way excited for you.

Rachel said...

Holy Cow! That's great! We need to have another boy in this family to catch up with all these girls!
Congrats!

Sherrie said...

Yay!!! That is sooo exciting. Good luck with everything. Lots of love.

Janille said...

I'M SO EXCITED!! Thanks for the phone call! It was SO GOOD TO TALK TO YOU!! Love ya!

Rustin & Brittany said...

Congratulations Natalie! That is so exciting! You look so cute pregnant.

So are you still in Moroni? Where are you guys? I remember you saying something about Rexburg.... anyhow tell Stephen Congrats too!

Parry Family said...

That is awesome! Congrats! Good luck with everything.

Romney Family said...

Congratulations on the little boy. It sounds like you are on the same pattern as me. We are also having a little boy! Good luck with everything.

Lindsay G said...

Congratulations! Very exciting! Hope everything continues to go well for you!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats on finding out it is a little boy! That is so fun. One of each. You are so crafty too, I love it.