This is the growth chart that I just finnished, well other then the backing. I thought that it turned out cute. You know me I always have to have a project even if it is as random as a growth chart.
That is so cute. You can make me one if you want. My play house is coming along so cute. I set it up the other day to measure how long I would need the felt and Robyn had so much fun. She played in it for almost 2 hours. I just can't wait to get it done.
You really are amazing. I'de give anything to be able to sew like that. I made pj's for Christmas - the easiest thing in the world to sew and they were ridiculous and all of them have have ripped already. While sewing them I almost said lots of bad words....it was making me so mad.
You ARE amazing and SO creative! The growth chart is adorable! I honestly don't think I ever would have thought to do that. Once again, I like the owl.
I can't believe how big Alana is getting. She is so cute. I miss you guys a lot too. I got Robyn's playhouse done I'll have to post pictures of it. She has had so much fun in it. She loves to bring her animals in there then knock on the table and say "door, door" then I'll open the door and she will just laugh. It is so cute. I wish her and Alana could play together more. They had so much fun together in yours.
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
10 comments:
that is adorable natalie! you and your projects--both are amazing! hey, i found some super cute owl cupcakes--if you're feeling ambitous... :)
That is so cute. You can make me one if you want. My play house is coming along so cute. I set it up the other day to measure how long I would need the felt and Robyn had so much fun. She played in it for almost 2 hours. I just can't wait to get it done.
You really are amazing. I'de give anything to be able to sew like that. I made pj's for Christmas - the easiest thing in the world to sew and they were ridiculous and all of them have have ripped already. While sewing them I almost said lots of bad words....it was making me so mad.
Maybe someday I can be like you!
I love owls lately! Do you have a pattern for your cute playhouse? I would love to make one for my friends little girl. I think it is so cute!
You are so stinking CUTE! How do you even come up with these things? Are you REALLY my sister?
You ARE amazing and SO creative! The growth chart is adorable! I honestly don't think I ever would have thought to do that. Once again, I like the owl.
You are so creative! I am locking my blog & if you want to be invited, you can send me your e-mail address. schristensen22@gmail.com Thanks!
I can't believe how big Alana is getting. She is so cute. I miss you guys a lot too. I got Robyn's playhouse done I'll have to post pictures of it. She has had so much fun in it. She loves to bring her animals in there then knock on the table and say "door, door" then I'll open the door and she will just laugh. It is so cute. I wish her and Alana could play together more. They had so much fun together in yours.
Hey sis,
Love the Chart.
Savannah is AWESOME!!!
You should check it out when you get out here again.
Wow! You are so talented. You inspire me!
Post a Comment