Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Little Helper!!!!!


I really am amazed at how much help Alana is. She helps unload the dishwasher, set the table, pick up her toys, and even helps fold the laundry. But her most recent thing has been helping me ironing. She LOVES IT! I really let her help with very close supervision and when I am not ironing she LOVES playing with the iron and ironing board. She always comes to tell me "helper mom, helper". I love her so much, I just hope that she will keep helping and enjoy doing these simple things with me.

4 comments:

Janille said...

What a good helper! Good job Alana! We LOVE YOU!

Syme Family said...

That's so funny. Robyn loves to help me iorn too. Alan is such a good helper. Do you know what you are having yet?

Ashlee said...

That's so adorable. It must be the age, cause Max is the same way. He loves to help! He's always down working on the house with Dave with his little tool box "fixin it". He loves to help me cook, and scoots his little chair over to the stove and likes to pour stuff in and mix it. I think that they'll both be hard workers don't ya think. Nat, shes geting so big, and she has so much hair now. I love it. I miss you guys. I was thinking about you the other day, and remembering when I came to your place and Max was throwing up all over, and i was at a total loss of what to do. Ah it was so sad! ahha

Cedar Reids said...

How cute! Does everyone say she looks like you... cause I think she does! She's adorable :)