I think it turned out really cute. Thanks for letting me help it was a fun weekend. It was so good to see you guys. Alana is so cute. I wish I could see her more. The girls had so much fun together. So did you get your serger?
Natalie!! So I just joined the world of blogging and I am so impressed with your quilt!! You really are so talented. And your family is so cute! If you want to be friends our address is brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
7 comments:
i know i already told you this but your quilt is amazing!!! you are an amazing seamstress :)
I think it turned out really cute. Thanks for letting me help it was a fun weekend. It was so good to see you guys. Alana is so cute. I wish I could see her more. The girls had so much fun together.
So did you get your serger?
THAT IS SO CUTE! Once again YOU ARE AMMMMAAAZZINNGGG! I'm sorry I missed you by a week. I will be at mom's this weekend.
LOVE YOU TO PEICES!
That is so BEAUTIFUL!! You did an amazing job and I love the colors/patterns you used.
Hey Natalie! I ran across your blog a while ago & wanted to say hi! Your little girl is so cute! And that quilt is amazing!
That quilt turned out SOOOO cute! I love the fabric!
Natalie!! So I just joined the world of blogging and I am so impressed with your quilt!! You really are so talented. And your family is so cute! If you want to be friends our address is brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com
Post a Comment