Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas






We had a wonderful Christmas it was especially fun with Alana this year. I made her this card table play house that she LOVES, She enjoys playing in it and pushing her baby around in the stroller. We thought it we pretty cute, she opened the first to presents and we asked if she wanted to open another one and she said " No" she was very content to play with what she had.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying the new year.




6 comments:

Janille said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (I love, love, love you!) It looks like you had a great time! I still can't believe how cute that play house is! GOOD WORK! Alana is so lucky to have such a great mom!! It looks like she had a wonderful Christmas! How are you feeling?

Call me!

Tracey said...

Nat you are SOOOO talented!! I LOVE that playhouse! Did you have a pattern or did you just make it up? Way to go! I'm glad you had a good Christmas, sorry we couldn't come see you guys on New Years. Hope you're feeling well!

Nicki Swilor said...

That is the cutest playhouse! I'm also curious if you had a pattern or just made it up. I would love to steal your idea for when I have kids one day. So cute!

Ashlee said...

I think you should amke those and sell them! They are amazing! Where did you get all your amazing ideas and ability to do it! I love it! And what a cute idea! How ya feeling these days? Do you know what your having yet? Are you moving back to SLC anytime soon?? We miss you guys! Talk to ya soon!

The Hawkins said...

I love that play house. It is so cute. I am planning a trip to Vegas with just the girls. April 17-18 (Friday and Saturday) We will drive down Friday and come back Sat night. Split gas, hotel and go shopping and maybe a show. Let me know if you want to go. So far there are 9 of us. I am going to start looking for hotels. Come it will be fun.

Joanna said...

I can't beleive how cute this is. Do you come up with the design on your own, or did you see it somewhere. Daniel absolutely loves tents and I think he would love something like this!