Your family pictures are so cute. I am so excited to see you guys this week. The girls will have so much fun together. Thanks for the phone call it's so fun to talk to you.
Hi Natalie. This is Nicki. I am Janeen Sorensen's aunt if you don't remember me. I just thought I'd let you know I wanted to add you. Will you also send Janille my email to add to her blog... nicki7282@gmail.com. Thanks. Merry Christmas!
I got your christmas card. you have a lovely family. Congrats on the new addtion. I'm actually expecting too. I'm due on April 20th. I am happy to see that you are doing well. Hope we can catch up soon
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
5 comments:
I haven't checked your blog for 20 days and now I'm having to catch up on EVERYTHING! J/K
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! So cute! Good WORK! You sure are looking BEAUTIFUL these days!
I MISS YOU! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
Your family pictures are so cute. I am so excited to see you guys this week. The girls will have so much fun together.
Thanks for the phone call it's so fun to talk to you.
What a beautiful family!
Hi Natalie. This is Nicki. I am Janeen Sorensen's aunt if you don't remember me. I just thought I'd let you know I wanted to add you. Will you also send Janille my email to add to her blog... nicki7282@gmail.com. Thanks. Merry Christmas!
I got your christmas card. you have a lovely family. Congrats on the new addtion. I'm actually expecting too. I'm due on April 20th. I am happy to see that you are doing well. Hope we can catch up soon
joanie
Post a Comment