Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween with Autumns family. This is everyone on the way to the Trunker Treat!! Don't the kids look great. We really did have a nice Halloween I especially enjoyed the sheep herder beans and corn beard that Autumn made. Thanks Autumn.

4 comments:

Janille said...

I'VE BEEN WAITING! That is so fun that you were with Autumn!! The kids all look so cute! I'm glad you had a good time!

LOVE YOU!
Janille

Syme Family said...

That is so fun you got to be with Autumn. All the kids look so cute.
Don't you love Trunk or Treat!

Rob & Autum said...

I recently made my blog private and don't have your email address. Will you send it to me?
autumallen2@yahoo.com

Thanks

Nicki Swilor said...

Hi! This is Nicki (Janeen Sorensen's niece). These little girls look just like you girls did when you were little. I remember first meeting you when you (we) were little girls. So cute!