Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Caving our Pumpkin!!!


Last night for family night we carved our pumpkin, we had a wonderful time. Alana LOVED pulling the seeds out and enjoyed watching the face light up when we put the candle inside. Kids just make Holidays so much more fun!!

Today me and Autumn also had the wonderful opportunity to go and visit Aunt Gail she was so happy to see us. She really is not feeling well and can hardly get around any more. It is wonderful that she has Gary to take care of her and to help her so much. She is still as sweet as ever. It is hard to see her so sick and feeling this way. But I hope she knows that we love her and are praying that she may be comforted and have strength to endure.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE! "Where is the nose?" Maleea asked. I'm glad Alana had a good time. It was 50/50 at our house.

I am so glad you guys went to see Aunt Gail! Mom was telling me this weekend that she isn't doing so well. It makes me so sad!

YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!

Andrea said...

your pumpkin turned out so cute-- what a fun family night! i love the picture of stephen and alana with the finished product...alana looks so happy! i'm sorry to hear that your aunt isn't doing well...that was nice of you to go visit her :)

Syme Family said...

We still haven't gotten around to carving our pumpkin. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe how big Alan looks. She is so cute.
I love your pumpkin!

Brothersen's said...

Hey Nat, it's Mindy. I can't believe how big Alana is. She is so cute in her costume, it will be so much fun taking her trick or treating this year. Rachel kind of got me started on a blog, so we will have to keep in touch. My e-mail is mkreese_25@hotmail.com send me yours. Hope to hear from you soon.

Rustin & Brittany said...

Nat, I love Alana's little face!

What a cutie!