Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cabin Weekend

We had a wonderful labor day weekend at the cabin. It was so nice to be in the beautiful mountains with the family. We had no agendas so we just relaxed and enjoyed visiting and playing games together. We missed Janille and Adrian's families and wish Tonya could have stayed longer but all in all it was a very enjoyable and greatly needed weekend.










7 comments:

Janille said...

That post made me SO HOMESICK! I wish I could have been there! It looks like tons of fun! I MISS YOU@

Syme Family said...

I had been waiting all summer for this weekend and then Robyn got sick so we had to leave early. I wish we could have stayed long. That's just the way life goes sometimes though. It looks like you guys had so much fun. It was fun to visit with you guys for a bit.

Tracey said...

HOlY COW, Alana is getting SO big! She is so adorable! Sorry that we weren't there to hang out with you guys, it would have been fun. Can't wait until we can see you again.

Andrea said...

so fun! i'm glad you guys got to go home and spend time with your family! thanks again for the cute outfit and the sewing machine :)

Rustin & Brittany said...

Natalie, your little girl is so very cute. How old is she now?

I had to laugh when I saw the picture of the cabin. Do you remember when we became friends at that cabin back in like '97? There was some Mt. Pleasant Elementary Teacher dinner there and that's when we became friends and even better friends in Mrs. Johansen's art class with Joe, do you remember that? You have been a delight to me ever since. I still think your as great as I did back then!

brettsherrie said...

Ah, cute family. Yours and Pinky's girls are getting so big. Fun times in the mountains. We try to take Indie to the mountains as often as we can. She loves it, but anytime we take her shopping she cries the whole time. She takes after me, poor Brett has to walk through the mall with two crying girls.

Lindsay G said...

Looks like so much fun! I haven't been in the mountains all summer! I'm so jealous!