Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yellowstone - Aug 7th


















8 comments:

Syme Family said...

Those are really nice pictures did you take them or did dad. I'm sure dad took the ones you are in.
I really like you new back ground you guys are so good to change it I've never had the desire to change mine.

Andrea said...

your blog is super cute...sorry about all the trouble you've had to go through to get it that way! thanks for keeping me company while making cards-we'll have to do it again! :)

Syme Family said...

That dress that Alana is wearing up at the top is so cute. I bought Robyn the same dress but it is still huge on her.
Robyn is getting pretty good at walking now. She walks everywhere. I think it helps that we actually have room in our apt.
Thanks for being a great sister.
Love ya!

Andrea said...

hi...it's me again...sorry to make like a million comments! i just wanted to say how cute your blog is...i love your scrapblog header thingy! thanks again for helping me with the crib set--you are too nice :)

Jane Ellen said...

You're pictures are amazing!! I haven't been to Yellowstone for about fifteen-or-so years and I forgot how beautiful it is. Hopefully next summer we can come up and visit you guys and see all your surroundings!

Tracey said...

Good pics! Cute new blog header too! We sure miss you guys, can't wait to see you again!

The Hawkins said...

I found you in the wonderful world of blogging. I love being able to keep up on everyone's lives.

Anonymous said...

Look how cute your blog looks! I love it! Did you do your family picture on that scrapbook your blog website? I hope you had a good weekend with the family!

LOVE YA!