Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week with Mom and Dad

Well I have tryed a hundred times to post a slide show of our fun week with mom and dad but for some reason it will not post it i just keep getting an error so I will post a few of the pictures this way.

We had a great time with mom and dad they came up Tuesday the and stayed through Friday. We enjoyed time at Mesa Falls. where we ran into all of Aunt Hazels family on their reunion. So we all had a little reunion at Mesa Falls. Then we went to the Sand dunes. On Thursday we enjoyed the day in Yellowstone it was very nice to see the park again. so we had a wonderful time with mom and dad.Thanks Mom and Dad for making the trip. It was so very nice to see you and spend so much time with you. We love you!!

Well now it is not even leting me post a picture here. I must really have things messed up. I geuss y'all will have to wait on the pictures.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

i can't wait to see your pictures...that's lame they won't let you post your slide either :( i also can't wait to see your bed spread quilt--i can't believe you have already pieced it together!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's not working! It makes me CRAZY when that happens. Mom said she had a blast with you! I'm glad you got to spend that time with them!

LOVE YOU!