Skyler, Alana, me and Stephen

Heath and Andrea
Alana and Skyler


Alana


Andrea and Candice

Last night we went and had dutch oven with some of our friends, we all had alot of fun. the Dutch oven we so very good. We had fun visiting and playing catch phrase. Skyler (Stephens nephew) has been staying with us this week which has also been alot of fun. Alana has loved having someone other then Mom to play with. He has been alot of help to Stephen in getting apartments ready as well as other thing.






5 comments:
natalie...your blog is so cute! thanks again for the fun night :) your dinner was awesome! also, thanks for all your help with the baby crib set! it has been so fun to get to know you more and to feel like i'm actually accomplishing something worth while! have a fun day!
How fun! I love dutch oven. I am so excited you updated I was about to write another memory of you.
We made is to Sanpete. The traffic was horrible it to us 6 hour to get here. It has been a very long week. But it is almost over. I can't wait to get into our new place.
Love ya!
How fun! That is great that you have had some added help this week! I love having people stay with me! I hope your doing good!
LOVE YOU!
Natalie! Your little girl is getting so big, I can't believe it! You have a darling family. I'm glad I found your blog - then I can keep track of you.
Natalie we finally got the internet today I am so excited to start blogging again.
Thanks for calling me yesterday. It was fun to talk to you.
Post a Comment