Thursday, July 17, 2008
Remember When.........
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Our girls only club with Lindsay, you and me that was taken over by spiders. Leaving valentines on the Sorensen's steps and running. Playing tag in the barn. Trying to pet the sheep dogs without your dad knowing. I think playing tag in the barn was the best I still don't know how nobody got hurt.
If anyone should be saying sorry it is me. I'm sorry for all of the hair pulling. You do have to admit at times that was pretty funny. I remember us laughing the whole time. But sorry! I really was a jerk of a big sister!
About the cloths. I did the same thing with Autumn. I did get out of the house most of time, It was at school that I would have the problems. She would see me in the halls and go NUTS! Not a good thing!
The thing that I will always remember about you is when you came and stayed with me when Maleea was born! I will never be able to repay you for that! You made everything okay! Then you came the next year and watched them for a week while I was in training meetings! THANK YOU! You are such a great person! You are always looking for ways to help.
I will never forget when you left on your mission too. I was SO SCARED for you! But you did a great job and made it home ALIVE!
Natalie I don't even know where to begin. I remember following you every where I always wanted to be with you. We had some good times with the neighborhood kids there are to many of them to write them all down.
I remember you would lay on your back and have me sit on you feet then you would kick(pop) me up in the air. One time you popped me up so high I hit the ceiling. That hurt so bad.
I remember you giving me the nickname Pinky.
Sliding off the road in mom and dad's car late at night and getting yelled at by dad when we got home.
Moving Pipe all those summers!!
Taking care of me at school that time when I got really sick in high school my sophmore year.
Driving you home from the hospital when you sewed your finger.
I could go on and on but I really just want to tell you thanks for all your help and coming and staying with me when I was really sick with Robyn. You are such a great sister. I love You Tons!
I have sooo many good memories with you Nat! Having rotten apple wars...exploring the old abandoned house by yours...getting our "clubhouse" ready...playing lightening in your backyard while stealing peas from the garden...laying in your hammock, playing chess...fun sleepovers with Angie...eating toasted tuna on homemade bread...dressing up in costumes and going trick-or-treating when it wasn't halloween...such good times!!!
I remrmber going out with you when you were a greenie missionary in Monroe. One lady talked about how she thought Jesus was black! You just thought that was crazy! You were a great missonary...spending all that time in Monroe!
Yay, i'm so glad i found your blog, thanks to Autum!!! I remember you taking your arm behind your head so it was laying flat across your neck!! I loved when you would do that, cuz i never knew anyone before you that was double jointed to that extreme!! how you guys doing anyway? Alana is so big and cute, i think she looks like her mommy!
Remember when you called me today to remind me it was my birthday. THANKS
Post a Comment