I was wondering if you would ever going to post the pictures from your trip. I'm glad you had a fun time with mom and dad. For some reason it won't let me put slide shows on either and it won't let me and anyone to my friends and family. It's very frusterating. Are you going to go watch Janille run her marathon? That would be fun to go watch. Do you know if Nick is running it too? If your not to busy feel free to call me. I still don't know very many people around here yet. Love ya,
SO FUN! It looks like you guys had a great time, wish we could have been there too. How snazzy do YOU look in your white hat...what a babe! I still can't believe how big Alana is, what a doll! Can't wait until we can see you again! Love ya!
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
4 comments:
I was wondering if you would ever going to post the pictures from your trip. I'm glad you had a fun time with mom and dad. For some reason it won't let me put slide shows on either and it won't let me and anyone to my friends and family. It's very frusterating.
Are you going to go watch Janille run her marathon? That would be fun to go watch. Do you know if Nick is running it too?
If your not to busy feel free to call me. I still don't know very many people around here yet.
Love ya,
SO FUN! It looks like you guys had a great time, wish we could have been there too.
How snazzy do YOU look in your white hat...what a babe! I still can't believe how big Alana is, what a doll! Can't wait until we can see you again! Love ya!
yay...your pictures worked this time :) looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I LOVE THE HAT! Is it yours or moms? I'm glad you guys had such a good time! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment