I thought this was so cute. Alana is always wanting to do what we do, so when dad was shaving she want to as well . They looked so cute I had to take a few pictures. They are so cute together. Alana LOVES her dad and they always have fun together.
The football game is where Mike's family will be too. What are your plans after the game? We will be in Spanish Fork if that might be on the way for you I would still LOVE to see you!
This is too cute! I can't believe how grown up she is! And her hair is so long! Will Max ever get hair?? How are you guys doing? Whats new in your lives? I love that you canned some peaches they look so good. That's awesome that you get to spend time with your sister. I wish mine lived closer! ....Im expecting another baby! Just barely along, but so excited I had to tell you!!! but shhh....not too many people know yet! Talk to ya soon!
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
7 comments:
The football game is where Mike's family will be too. What are your plans after the game? We will be in Spanish Fork if that might be on the way for you I would still LOVE to see you!
PS I love your post! Alana is so cute! Her hair reminds me of Maleea's.
LOVE YOU!
that is so cute! its so funny when the start copying and imitating :) love the pictures! since i probably wont see you, have fun at the byu game :)
This is too cute! I can't believe how grown up she is! And her hair is so long! Will Max ever get hair?? How are you guys doing? Whats new in your lives? I love that you canned some peaches they look so good. That's awesome that you get to spend time with your sister. I wish mine lived closer! ....Im expecting another baby! Just barely along, but so excited I had to tell you!!! but shhh....not too many people know yet! Talk to ya soon!
She is such a daddy's little girl. It is so cute.
Cute stuff!!
Cute! It is fun to see my brother being a good dad! You are both great parents!
Post a Comment