Alana has become a little girl!! She LOVES shoes and is always wearing a necklace, at night we have to talk her out of sleeping in them. I am not sure were it all started, I am not much of a girly girl (as you can tell by me shoes). But Alana is definitely all girl, well other then her growling!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
All Girl!!
Alana has become a little girl!! She LOVES shoes and is always wearing a necklace, at night we have to talk her out of sleeping in them. I am not sure were it all started, I am not much of a girly girl (as you can tell by me shoes). But Alana is definitely all girl, well other then her growling!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Robyn has necklaces just like that. She loves them every morning she would go find them and put them on. But she has done it lately maybe she lost them.
I am so jealous you can put her hair in pigtails.
P.S. I love my ward! They are so fun and so nice. We always do fun things.
I went to the court house today to register to vote and found out all these people in my ward work there. I sat and talked with them for a long time. They all love Robyn and wanted her to stay with them.
Hey Natalie! I love looking at blogs to see what everyone is up to these days, and what would you know that I run into yours! I love all the pictures and I'm impressed with the 42 quarts of peaches! Good job! It's fun to see you guys. . . well sort of :)
Hope all is well!
Rachel (Allred) Reid
She is so cute! Thanks for not letting her sleep in the necklaces! And I thinks you are a little bit of a girly girl!
Love ya!
Are you talking about the one in Oregon? I really want to go but we don't know what Matt's schedual will be like in the summer. Are you going?
All girl for sure. It's so funny I think all kids must go through that funny shoes stage. That's all max ever wants to do. She's so cute! Her hairs getting so long, shes just getting all big. I love love love the quit you made it turned out so good. We need to move closer together so we can do all our crafty things together again!
I love these pictures. Elaina must be related, because she is obsessed with shoes also. Whenever I pick her up from nursery, she is always wearing someone else's shoes. They say she tries on everybody's by the time it's time to go. I also love your quilt. You are so extraordinary!
Wow, that quilt looks so cool! Can you teach Danielle how to do that? We'll just continue to sleep without a blanket until you show her. Well, keep the blogs coming. Your brother in law sure doesn't get to it! You and Jane Ellen have proved that at least the Bradley in-laws keep the Bradley news current!
What a cutie! I'll be excited to see what Alexis is like when she gets older. I can't believe how much Alana is looking like you these days! I'm SOO sorry we weren't here to see you on Friday, I feel AWFUL about it!!! But I hope you had a good weekend!
I sure love you! Thanks for your comments! Have a good day!
Janille
Post a Comment