Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Quilt




This is my quilt that I just got finished I thought that it turned out nice and Heidi did a wonderful job quilting it. Now I just need to finnish the many other projects I have going.

10 comments:

happy mom said...

I feel so special! How cool to come to your blog and see that you did a whole post about this beautiful quilt. I know I was a very small part of the beauty but it was fun to see anyway, and the whole bed looks wonderful! thanks for giving me credit (though not needed) and for letting me help in this beautiful project! I totally understand about the many more - me too! thanks again, and I am so glad that you are happy with it.

Andrea said...

natalie...your quilt looks amazing! nicely done! i can't believe how talented you are...stephen sure got the pick of the litter :)

Syme Family said...

I didn't even know you were working on a quilt. It is so cute. I love the colors. Some day I might get done with the prophet wall hanging.
We missed you this weekend. It was fun to see the family again.

Syme Family said...

P.S.
Did you get a new bed it looks just like ours.

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT YOU!! I love it! Your hired! Why do you keep doing all of these cute things? You make me feel bad. (hint, hint.) It worth a try. It worked with Tonya!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Syme Family said...

That's funny we do have the same bed and that's were we go our kitchen table too. They do make very nice furniture.

Tracey said...

Great job!! Way to be fabulous and crafty!! The quilt is beautiful! Where do you find the time?? Becoming a mom, I have no idea where all of my time goes, but I sure don't have enough of it! I'm sure it gets a little better though as they get bigger and can entertain themselves a little better. You're GREAT! Can't wait to see you again, it's been TOO long.

Rustin & Brittany said...

Wow, good work Natalie! I'm working on becoming more domestic, however, sewing is at the bottom of my list. Maybe I'll get there sometime.

Alana really is beautiful. Tell Stephen "Hi" for me!

marilee said...

I love it! You did a beautiful job!

Katherine said...

Your quilt looks great! I love the colors and how it turned out! Love ya!