Autumn came over yesterday and we had a wonderful time visiting and working together as we canned peaches. It brought back floods of memories of canning growing up with the whole family. I use to hate it. It took all day and we were always so hot and sticky by the time we were done. I enjoy now, we had a wonderful time and time seemed to go by quickly as we canned the 42 quarts of peaches. Don't they look pretty.


5 comments:
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! VERY GELOUS BUT VERY PROUD. I canned 10 pints of jam on Saturday! Does that count for anything?
I can't wait to see you this weekend! I hope I make it to the finish line before you have to leave! What time will you have to leave?
WAHT? WHy aren't you coming?
Those peaches look amazing. That's so fun that you have Autumn so close.
Thanks for calling me yesterday I had a lot of fun talking to you.
natalie...your peaches are beautiful :) and they taste wonderful! thanks for sharing them with us! also, you make amazing fudge :) we are grateful for your friendship!
YUM, YUM, YUM is all I have to say!! I LOVE bottled peaches, canned ones just don't compare. You guys are great. Maybe one day I'll can something and be as cool as my sister-in-laws!!
Post a Comment