This was so cute. I had just finished sharing a cookie with Alana, then went to put another batch of cookies in when I turned around this is what I saw
Alana had climbed up on the chair and had another cookie all but gone. I guess I really should make cookies more offten. Alana and Stephen would love me more.






7 comments:
Super Cute!!!
I LOVE COOKIES TO.
Adrian
She is so CUTE! Robyn loved the video!
Natalie,
I'm so excited I started working on the prophets quilt today. I am having so much fun! Thanks for putting the quilts on your blog. I have been looking at them a lot.
She is so cute! Good for her to figure out how to get her own!
Love ya!
I love her big smile and nod after she eats the cookie. That's the seal of approval!
Natalie, your daughter is so cute. I was just blog surfing and saw yours. How are you doing? We are going to be in Moroni in July. Are you still in Moroni? Keep in touch.
Angie
She's so cute! Shes getting so big! Is she starting to walk yet? Max just started a couple weeks ago. Crazy kid! Hope all is well! Have a happy weekend!
Post a Comment