She's walking!?! Man, we're missing out on all the great stuff! Hopefully we'll be seeing you three Idahoans soon. We miss being Idahoans! Great looking blog, Natalie!
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
4 comments:
She's walking!?! Man, we're missing out on all the great stuff! Hopefully we'll be seeing you three Idahoans soon. We miss being Idahoans! Great looking blog, Natalie!
Your family picture at the top is so cute. I can't believe she is already walking. Robyn is still pretty tipsy but she'll be there before I now it.
How cute is that!! That is so exciting! I showed the girls about three times. How fun! Things won't be the same again.
How exciting! I came across your blog and thought I would say HI! Your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment