Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
To all the Amazing dads out there. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
This was a Fathers Day card that me and Alana made for Stephen. We thought it turned out cute. He really is the greatest Dad, two votes to none. We Love You Stephen. Thanks for all you do for us.

3 comments:

Syme Family said...

That is a way cute card. I bet Alana loves going down the slide just as much as Robyn. Tell Stephen we said Happy Father's DAY!

P.S. Next Monday on our way home from Yellowstone can we come visit you. I'll call you some time.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! How did you make it? I love it! I hope Stephen had a good Father's Day! We love you all!

Janille

Ashlee said...

Your such a cute little wife! Crazy shes walking all over the place... she so cute. Thinking about another one soon? We are! Hopefully in the next few months....