Today Autumn and the Kids came and had lunch with us then we all went to the Splash Park!!
Every one Loved it, except Alana she had a better time on the grass. She was scared to death of the water so we did not get to wet. Autumns kids had a good time even Blake enjoyed it.
Scott Emily
Kate Blake






4 comments:
That look like so much fun! How funny that Alana didn't love the water. They all look like they had a good time. I MISS YOU GUYS!
Alana is just like Elaina - can't stand the water. Why did I even buy her a swimming suit? Oh well. Looks like you have a really nice splash park. They are a lifesaver when it's so hot outside.
Robyn would have loved that. It does look like a lot of fun. That's fun that you and Autumn are so close I bet the kids loved that.
Thanks for lunch it was fun to see you guys and were you live.
LOVE YA!
Hey you two lovebirds. I would have never thought of you two getting together. Man, moving away really puts you behind and you miss everything. WOW! it is really good to see you guys and your beautiful daughter. check me out
http://malinda917.blogspot.com
Hope to keep intouch!
Malinda!
Post a Comment