Alana is so cute. She really got excited about opening presents. Robyn just wanted to go back and play with her cousins. I really wish we could have celebrated them together but we will have to get together sometime this summer.
I had no idea you had a blog but I'm so glad to have found it!!! It sure is nice to be able to stay connected and know what's going on with you're family even though you live far away. Elaina went crazy when she saw the pictures of Alana and kept pointing to her and squealing. It was cute. You're apartments look really nice. Oh, and I love your quilts!! Where did you guys get those patterns? You are amazingly talented! So happy to see your family online!
OOOh! I love the new picture! Very pretty. Thanks so much for such a fun weekend! I just loved being with you guys! Thanks again for your support on Saturday!
Hello Bradleys! Seems like I just saw you guys! I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! It's such a good way to know what's going on in each other's lives! So, I just wanted to say hi, and tell you how cute your baby is...
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
6 comments:
How did I miss her Birthday? I give up! I think I have missed everyone so far this year. I'm so sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANA! WE REALLY DO LOVE YOU!
Alana is so cute. She really got excited about opening presents. Robyn just wanted to go back and play with her cousins. I really wish we could have celebrated them together but we will have to get together sometime this summer.
I had no idea you had a blog but I'm so glad to have found it!!! It sure is nice to be able to stay connected and know what's going on with you're family even though you live far away. Elaina went crazy when she saw the pictures of Alana and kept pointing to her and squealing. It was cute. You're apartments look really nice. Oh, and I love your quilts!! Where did you guys get those patterns? You are amazingly talented! So happy to see your family online!
OOOh! I love the new picture! Very pretty. Thanks so much for such a fun weekend! I just loved being with you guys! Thanks again for your support on Saturday!
Love ya,
Janille
I love the FLOWERS!
Hello Bradleys! Seems like I just saw you guys! I have no idea how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! It's such a good way to know what's going on in each other's lives! So, I just wanted to say hi, and tell you how cute your baby is...
Post a Comment