
Well, am officially 25!! I guess this is a wonderful age to be. I have enjoyed it so far. This is the only birthday picture i took, and it really is not a very good picture. But, I had a wonderful Birthday. My AMAZING husband made me a wonderful breakfast of hash browns, bacon, eggs, toast ,and a milk shake it was wonderful.

My AMAZING husband. He even took me to see a move, no not an action one, but one that was right up my allie. "Horton Hears a Who" and I loved it. so it was a very nice birthday. Thanks for the phone calls and cards. I felt remembered and love. so thank you.
4 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great day! 25 is a wonderful age! I will have to go see that movie! We love you!
p.s. your picture is WAY CUTE!
Happy Birthday! 25...crazy! You guys are such a cute little family. Is there another one on the way yet??
I can't believe you are already 25! Life is going by so fast these days. I'm glad you had a great Birthday. We just celebrated Robyn's Birthday this weekend it was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment