Thursday, May 8, 2008

a wonderful visit

We just had a wonderful couple of days with Stephens Mom and Dad. It was wonderful to have them close again. Stephen and Dad had a wonderful time working together and wow, they go alot done. I had fun visiting with mom and catching up on all the happenings, and Alana LOVED all of the attention she got.

Monday night we had a wonderful Family Home Evening with them. Dad share with us all about Patriarchal Blessings, which was very nice. We enjoy listening and learning from him.

They came Monday and then left Wednesday morning. It was a wonderful visit. We sure enjoy any time that we can together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT YOU AND YOUR MUSIC! I'm very impressed! I'm glad you had a good visit! That is great! Thanks for talking to Amy last night. She really enjoyed that. p.s. you were always a great basketball player!

love ya!