Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Weekend at the Kirkhams


ME!!
Putting on me Happy Faces about a weekend with 5 Kids.
No, they really were very good and we all had a wonderful
Time.

Emily

Kate, We played a ton of games.
She especially loves puzzles.

All of the kids really enjoy talking with there mom on the phone.

Alana very much enjoyed all the new toys!!

Me and Blake became very good friends, I was surprised at how he handled the whole weekend.

Blake and Alana had a great time playing together.

The Kids, Emily was at her piano lesson.

another cute picture of Alana and Blake

We all especially enjoyed uncle Stephens Magic tricks.

It was a very fun weekend, But they were all happy to have their mom home again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Alana and Blake are. They are not babies anymore. It's a good thing Tracey is taking care of that void right now. I'm glad you had a good weekend! You are a GREAT sister! We all LOVE you!

Syme Family said...

It looks like you had a great week with the kids. They are so cute. I can't believe how big Blake and Alana are getting. We missed all you guys last weekend. It was a lot of fun.