Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stone Brook



Welcome to Stone Brook. Our new home!!! This first picture is one of the 9 apartment buildings and the second is the Club House. Which also houses our main office, so we spend a lot of time there. We are very much enjoying being here and the work has been fun, We really like being able to work together and have Alana with us all the time. This is one of the busiest times for us. we have about 20 Apartments to get ready in a week. so if we can make it through this we will be doing really good.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so nice! Good Luck with the 20 you have to get ready! But now I want pictures of INSIDE your apartment. You know me, always need to see everything!

Syme Family said...

Those are way cute Apartments they looks very nice.I agree with Janille.I want to see the inside too.