


THE KITCHEN



THE HALLWAY BATHROOM


ALANA'S ROOM


So that is the Apartment minus the Master Bed Room, for some reason they were not down loaded from my camera to the computer either that or I over looked them, I will have to post them latter sorry.
Here is the Master Closet, I really don't know where the rest went.






5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to see it in person! LOVE YOU TO PEICES!!!!!
Janille
Your apartment is really cute. We need to come visit sometime this summer. It was so fun to see you guy tonight. I can't believe how grown up Alana is getting and how much hair she has. She is so cute.
Tonya
I love your paintings! I was hoping you would change you family one. Not that it wasn't cute, I feel like I pushed it on you. But the fish, that is definately YOU! I love it! I found out how to get a cute back ground if you are interested. The link is posted on my blog.
I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!!! Your painting looks awesome! YOU ARE GOOD! LITTLE MISS BLOGGER!
p.s.
did you find your master bedroom pictures yet?
I forgot! Nick & Kat have a blog now. Their link is on my page if you want it.
Post a Comment