Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Alana

Alana Is growing so fast, and cuter all the time. But she is also making a lot more messes to. She loves pulling everything off the shelves and out of drawers. But with those big eyes you cant stay mad for very long.

Alana has been spending a lot of time in the office with me, as our second maintenance guy quit. So we have fun together in the office, she is moms big helper. Well, for the most part. A few weeks ago she slapped the keyboard and every thing flipped side ways. It took a day or so to get it flipped back the right way. But for the most part she does very well.

Alana is excited for Spring in Rexburg!!!!!

We are just hopping is will warm up so we can enjoy some time out side. It has been a long cold winter here and i think we are all a little excited to see it come to an end.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, I'm so proud of you! I love it! Alana is SO CUTE! She is growing up so much! I want to see pictures of your house and apartments!
Love ya,
Janille

Syme Family said...

Natalie, Your Blog is so cute. Those pictures of Alana are so cute. I can't believe the girls will be 1 next month. They are growing up way to fast.
love,
Tonya