Friday, June 19, 2009

Spencer James








We are so excited to have Spencer James here!! He was born early June 17 weighting 7lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 inches long. Alana thinks it is fun to have brother home with us, and is handling it very well. She even slept though all his screaming last night.



12 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! It's nice to know everything went well! Love his name!

Kristy Rolph said...

He is so cute!! I'm glad I came over to see him in person!

Janille said...

HE IS ADORABLE! So cute! I can't wait to see him! CONGRATS!

Tracey said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I am so excited to meet him! I'm so glad Alana is doing well with him, hopefully that will continue:)

SarahC said...

He is way cute! And you are so lucky that he came early! Congratulations!

Syme Family said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to see you him. Thanks for posting pictures. I'm glad Alana is having fun with him and can sleep through his screaming. She is so cute too.
We love you all.

Malinda said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable.I'm so happy for you and Stephen. Your family is so cute. I wish you the best.

Ashlee said...

I had a feeling to check your blog cause I was thinking that you had your little guy! ...and ya did! He's adorable and I love the pics. Alona is so cute. I'll have to call ya soon and hear all about it! Congrats you guys!

Jane Ellen said...

What a sweet little boy! So glad for you that he's here and you're both doing well. It will be so fun to see you in a month!!

Brothersen's said...

He is so cute! Congrats! Such a cute little family.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congratulations! He looks so tiny and handsome! I'm excited for your new little addition to your family.

The Hawkins said...

I didn't know you were even pregnant. He is so cute. Congratulations to both of you and the new big sister.