Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A day at the circus

The lions and tigers!!
The elephants!!
Alana thinking about her favorite part of the Circus!

Bears win hands down! this was her reaction to their tricks. I love It!!
The Bear on a rocking Horse! The Bear pushing a stroller!
Alana watching the elephantsAlana with her cousins, We all had a wonderful time.
We were able to enjoy the circus yesterday with Autumns Family we all had a wonderful time and also enjoyed celebrating Jason's Birthday with him. Me and Alana only wish that Stephen would have been able to enjoy it with us.




5 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my goodness...alana's reaction to the bears is SO cute! i'm glad you got to go to the circus and spend time with your family! how fun!

Syme Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish I had my sisters close to me that I could do that kind of stuff with you guys.
I love that picture of Alana!

Katy said...

Those were so cool pictures. Alana is a hoot! Thanks again for surprising us yesterday. It was fun to play! :) Your 36 picture is cute too. You're almost there!!!

Ashlee said...

K she's so cute. her face in all those pics. Priceless. What a doll natalie! I love it. That looks like sooo much fun. I wonder if they ever have a circus here, Max would love it! We'll have to check it out.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

I want to go to the circus!! That looks like so much fun!