.JPG)
Yes, we have made it to June!! Now it is only a matter of time. We are all getting excited for the new little guy to come and join the family. Alana keeps saying "brother out" it will be fun to see how she really will handle it. Things are still going very good for both me and the baby. I am just hoping he comes a little early--I really am getting BIG.
9 comments:
You are so cute pregnant!! I love your belly!
Natalie you look so cute!!! I don't think your belly looks as big in person. Hey you will have to email me your email address so I can add you to my blog. My email is klrolph@hotmail.com
Natalie you look awesome!! I bet your so ready for this baby to come. I never made it to 36 weeks, only 35, but by then I felt ready to pop. Good luck with the new baby!!
You look so good. Good luck with the new little guy, I hope he comes early for your sake. I am only 30 weeks and am miserable.
It was so fun to see you guys. I am so excited to see if your stuff sales because they are so cute.
I'm so excited for my little nephew to come. I know he is going to be so cute.
OOOhhhh BABY!!!:) You're the cutest prego person! It was very good to see you a few weekends ago. Hope your car drive home wasn't too bad, I know it gets uncomfortable! Can't wait to meet your little guy.
WOW Sis! At least you have a shelf handy! You look so good! I'm positive you where never that big with Alana! You are so cute! I wish I was closer!!! GOOD LUCK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
That is the one thing I hate about fishing is getting up that early. And Matt can go all morning with out eating anything. But if I don't have something to eat it makes me sick. That morning I had a pop 2 bananas and 6 granola bars Then when we got back to the truck I had a sandwich chips and another drink. Matt could not believe how much I ate.
Once I got out there fishing it was really worth getting up early. I had so much fun.
Your getting closer to having that little guy. I'm so excited.
Not too much longer! YEAH! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy and hear what you name him!
Post a Comment