Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Date Night!!




Thursday we enjoyed the evening at the Rex for their I-Night. It is a way good deal for $16 per couple you get a large pizza, drinks, Ice cream, unlimited bowling and then any movie of your choice. Devin Benge and his friend cam with us yet I only have pictures of Alana, Sorry!!
Alana Spent of her night in the car with Kermit. I guess she felt a little like the third wheel!! Just kidding! We did stop at Deseret Book to pick something up and Alana enjoyed listening to the music she was to cute not to take a picture of.

4 comments:

Kristy Rolph said...

Do they have that every week?? Ben and I have been wanting to take Noah bowling, did Alana do good bowling?

Tracey said...

That picture of her with the headphones on is SOOO cute!!! Looks like you guys had a fun family night. That sounds like a screamin' deal, wish we had something like that here! Happy Easter!!!

Syme Family said...

That does sound like a good deal. It's been so long since we have been bowling I really want to go again some time. That's fun that you got to go with Devin.

marilee said...

What a cutie!