Saturday, April 11, 2009

28 Weeks and counting!!!



Well We have made it to the last trimester!! Things are still going good for both me and the baby at least as far as we can tell. We are getting very excited for this little guy to get here.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Lookin' good!!! I can't believe you're already 28 weeks! That little sweetie is going to be here in no time. We're so excited for you! I'm glad you're having a boy, this family definitely has a little shortage of boys.

Syme Family said...

This pregnancy is going by so fast for me. I can't believe you are already 28 weeks. Alana is going to be such a cute big sister. I'm glad everything is going well for you.

marilee said...

You look so tiny! I am sure that you don't feel it though. You look great. I am excited for you!