
I thought that we were doing so well. Alana has not had her
Binky for almost a week now and I was so proud of her and thought she was doing so well. But when I went to check on her today this is what I found. I am afraid that know I have a bigger issue on our hands. I was a thumb sucker and
that's a tough one to break.
5 comments:
I was so afraid Robyn would start sucking her thumb but I have never noticed that she has. That is a tough habit to brake. But mom told me that she is potty training her self. That would be nice.
Just so you know I'm going to comment an all of them.
I'm SORRY! Been there, doing that! And looking around the family she is not ALONE!
How funny... Kaylee sucks her whole hand. I guess she will figure out the thumb sooner than I will be ready for.
Good luck with that one! She's such a cutie though. You're pictures of Cali look great. We had so much fun with you. Thanks for making the long drive!!
Here it is 11:00 and I'm hunting down new blogging buddies. :) Let me know if you want to be added to our blog (we are private). willis.katy@gmail.com
Post a Comment