You look so cute. You are so brave to cut your hair that short. I could never do that. Robyn keeps calling Alana on the phone and asking her when she is going to come to her house. We miss you guys. Love ya
I love it...but is that all you are going to say?! I've been waiting to hear how things have been for you guys! I feel like such a bad friend, but we've been pretty busy with baby #3. Drop me an e-mail and give me a real update! :)
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
10 comments:
Oh i like it :D
It's sooo soo cute!! I LOVE it!!! Miss you guys!!! Hows everything going?
I LOVE IT! So cute!
You look so cute. You are so brave to cut your hair that short. I could never do that. Robyn keeps calling Alana on the phone and asking her when she is going to come to her house.
We miss you guys. Love ya
I love it...but is that all you are going to say?! I've been waiting to hear how things have been for you guys! I feel like such a bad friend, but we've been pretty busy with baby #3. Drop me an e-mail and give me a real update! :)
Looks very cute! :):)
Cute hairdo. I need a trim, but I can't go that short. It looks good on you.
Super cute! It looks very good on you.
Hey so cool to find you on here and see how you are doing!
Post a Comment