Sunday, August 30, 2009

update!!





We are enjoying our summer Alana has LOVED swimming this year. We went 6 times last week. It is nice that she can enjoy the hot tub here at Stone Brook, Stephen is great to turned it down for the kids to play in. Spencer is smiling more and more all the time and is growing way to fast (he has even been sleeping through the night!!). They truly do make life fun and worth while.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Holy canoli!!! Spencer is SO big from the last time that we saw him, and SO adorable! Glad Alana has been having fun swimming, I think she totally looks like you in that last picture...beautiful, just like her mommy:)

Janille said...

SO CUTE! I Love all of the pictures! HOW DID SPENCER GET SO BIG? They both are ADORABLE! We LOVE you guys!

Syme Family said...

I can't believe how big Spencer is he is so cute. That is so fun that you guys get to spend so much time with Autumn and her family. I wish we all lived closer. Thanks for calling me yesterday it was fun to talk to you. Sorry it took forever to get of hold of me.

Phill and Stacie said...

Natalie it has been so long since I have heard from you! (This is Stacie Monson by the way)I met up with Ashley the other day and she told me you had a blog too so I am going to follow you now! Congratulations on your little boy that is so exciting!!! If you want to follow my blog let me know what your email address is so I can give you access to it. Hope to talk to you soon!

Ashlee said...

The kids are so much alike. Alana is sooo stinking cute nat! She's a little girl now. I love it!

Syme Family said...

That picture of Robyn holding Jackston is the shirt I was talking about for pictures.

Grego said...

What a sweet family. It is fun to see Spencer growing so big. What a handsome little guy! --- Marilee