Monday we went to Autumn's and canned cherries. The kids loved helping, even Alana and Blake were big helpers. Me and Autumn enjoyed being together as always. And are very happy with the 20 quarts of cherries. Thanks Autumn.
I am a happy wife and mother of one! We have recently moved to Rexburg to manage some apartments, which we really are enjoying.
I meet the Love of my life in the 1st grade, and we were good friends clear through High School. After high school I went to Dixie State College and he went to Snow College and then he left on a mission(Guadalajara, Mexico mission) then I left on a mission (Georgia, Atlanta North Mission). He had retuned from his and was Finnishing at snow when i got home. We started dating and shortly there after were married. And now we are the proud parents of a beautiful daugter.
1 comment:
You are so LUCKY to be close to her! Good work with the cherries! Did you leave the pits in?
Post a Comment